At the beginning of the week, I really liked the idea that I had nothing on my calendar for Thursday, although I know myself better than to think it’ll remain that way (I have been told more than once this week that I’m the busiest unemployed person they know, haha).
- Irvine: my apartment, packed up a few boxes, went through stuff in the garage. And drank my coffee, obvies.
- Lake Forest: waited around for an empty cart, dropped said packed boxes off at the storage place.
- Ladera Ranch: went to Brookie’s store to pick up some boxes she had saved for us (thanks, Brookie!).
- Aliso Viejo: dropped off a table at my mom’s house, and hung out for her a little during her lunch hour.
- Laguna Hills: checked the PO box. Junk mail.
- Irvine: home for lunch, prepared my first client bill!
- Santa Ana: meeting with client’s father.
- Other part of Irvine: exchanged iced coffee for a donation from the wonderful Ms. Katie, AND got to catch up a little :)
- Irvine: deposited check, went to store to buy dinner, home to make lasagna (would you believe me if I said I made it from scratch? Who am I kidding, only Isabel can do that…).