I’m getting worse and worse at doing this, but it’s all of your faults for not holding me accountable! And mine for not making the time..
I don’t think I have the time or energy to really go through the last four days…let’s just say they’ve been busy, but here’s what I remember:
- Went to Dr.’s appt.
- Picked up art donations (huge thank you shout out to San Clemente Art Supply):
- Walked Lilo–such a beautiful day yesterday for a walk in Dana Point:
- Visited Brookie
- HBA Program Committee meeting
- Office work
- Bought stuff for trip to Haiti…started making a pile of all the stuff I have to pack
- Went to DMV to pay for replacement ID
- Met with Dana to catch up and borrow her backpack for my trip
- Church with my mom
- Dinner with Julian & Erika
- Finally called my grandmother in Guatemala! It only took hearing news of an earthquake to make me finally make time…I need to be better at that.
- Went to mass for Ash Wednesday…spent the rest of the day telling people that I knew there was something on my forehead…but thanks for the heads up!
What I didn’t do:
- Immigration cases: I HAVE to get this done before I leave next week
- Write up on D&O insurance
- Misc blogs I’d like to write up
- HS Stuff I need to put together before I leave