First of all, I can’t believe February is already here. Where did January go?!
What I did:
- Cleaned up the kitchen a little
- Spent some quality time with my grandma, since she’s going back to Guatemala on Saturday :(
- Printed and reviewed a bunch of asylum documents so I can start preparing my motion for next week. Starting to get nervous about this.
- Met with my U-visa client, reviewed declaration and petition, set a follow up appointment for next week so we can start wrapping things up
- Spoke with Maggie about working at her office part time
- Interviewed another potential media intern with Jim
- Prepared our state and federal taxes….all ready in an envelope and ready to get our refund!
- I looked for jobs
- Started working on research for Jim
What I didn’t do:
- I didn’t go to the gym
- I didn’t apply to any jobs
- I didn’t get started on my small claims case
- I didn’t do as much as I wanted on my asylum case
- I didn’t work on HS website
Not the greatest day as far as accomplishments go…which will make tomorrow a busy day.
What I need to do:
- Work on Jim’s research project
- Need to set up an appointment for this week with asylum client so he can review and sign documents, and we can prep for next week’s hearing
- All of the above items